Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Huling Hirit for 2005

...I wanted to post my year-ender but then I am not in the mood for dramatic yakking right now. I just recovered from a difficult chemo cycle. If not for Elaine's hilarious messages on the yahoo chatroom a few hours before my last chemo session, it would have been another emotional on top of being a difficult cylcle. I admit I have a low laughing threshold. It may be the same reason why I enjoy being in theRadio dept, people are always funny in there, especially Sir Ruel, who by the way I promised a video with him in it. I love surrounding myself with funny people.

...I've been thinking of selling some of my clothes and bags which I never used. Since my brother and his family moved to their new house (my big brother's house), transporting my stuffs made me realize I got plenty of clothes that I no longer wear and things that only gathered dusts. Since I don't know how to put up a garage sale, I'm thinking of selling them through the internet.

...I'm the type who keeps things for sentimental reasons. The candy wrapper of the goodies that my crush gave me during med school, to the tickets to the concerts and basketball games I've watched are still with me. Maybe I seriously need to learn a thing or two about letting go. Holding on is a carcinogenic trait, so I've learned.

... A few hours left before 2006. I'm actually excited about what's in store for me. I'm crossing my fingers it will be a better year for me and my friends who have been crying for most of 2005. Mama Fe, Tina and mga Dyosa friends, Alex, etc... We'll stop crying na ha? Things can only get better, trust me. There are seasons in our lives we have to go through. Now is the beginning of another season we should look forward to.

Wishing everyone a fruitful year head filled with God's blessings. :)

No comments: