Attract Your Life's Desires

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

God's Living Miracle For Me

Today, May 2, 2006, it's been a month since Chris and I got back together. I haven't been blogging about it coz I was too happy and pre-occupied with things around me.

I know people, especially those who don't know Chris personally, would be cynical about this, with the sad thing that has happened between us recently but I've never been happier my whole life. Past is past.I can never imagine myself with another guy now. Suddenly, all my bitter and painful memories of my past unrequited loves have paid off. I know soon, my friends would understand. They would realize how wonderful he is and why of all people, it's Chris that I have fallen for.

Things are different now, with him being sure about himself and his priorities in life. Finally, I now know how it feels to have someone special in my life who makes me feel really loved without me having to beg for it.

I could not ask not more except that God keeps us both safe and that we spend a long, healthy life together. He's someone who makes me wish I could live longer. I want to take care of him as much as he takes care of me.

Chris, I thank God for you. I'm glad I waited this long for you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi grace, this is pia. finally figured out a way to leave comments without making a blogger account. (yes, it took me this long to figure it out! genius is me!)

anyway this post is the sweetest thing I've ever seen in a long time. i'm glad you're so happy. i think he is just as blessed to have you.

take care ok! :)
<3 pia

Anonymous said...

mam i indeed shed a tear or two while reading this entry...i am one of the happiest persons now that you have found your onetrue thing in cris (villanueva) hahaha...hope to see more of the blooming,lovely and most of all healthy you come november

misakichan said...

uwaw!!! cute kaayu!!! ^O^

i'm happy for both of you. you know me naman, i'm a big fan. wehehe

i miss you doc grace. i miss bandoy too. i'm sure you miss him more. :p

Dr. Vain said...

pia: glad to see you comment on my blogspot.. you finally figured it out. hehe. thanks for always being there through the rough times, you always made your presence felt even though we haven't met.. thanks for all your prayers and concern.despite the distance,i have found a precious friend in you. enjoy your residency training! and yeah, give my regards to vaness. hehe!

elaine: mam, like pia, i'm ecstatic to read your comment on my blog. you finally made it! hehehe! for once you've broken your silence and reacted to my post. :)
mam, you know you are among the first few persons i run to for help. for now, allow me to share my happiness with you. chris was so amused by your funny stories. he totally loved your wackiness. hope we, chris and i could meet up with you and levi again in the near future. take care always.

kristine: kris, you've played a very important role in restoring my love story with sassy boy. for that, i will always be indebted yo you. i thank God that he has friends like you who are supportive and very understanding of our situtation. friends like you who love and miss him as well yet unselfish enough to allow him to be with me. i can only wish all of his friends were as levelheaded as you are. do keep in touch, kris. good luck in your internship. :)

Anonymous said...

hi, napadaan ulit. nakakatuwa namang mabasa na masaya ka na ngayon. :)

stay happy.

God Bless.

Yoyce said...

hi, ako po ung anonymous. nagloko ung firefox kanina. :)

Citizen of the World said...

SWEETNESS!!! :-)