Attract Your Life's Desires

Friday, February 05, 2010

New Look

Low angle view of a young woman holding an MP3 player and listening to music, Agra Fort, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
It's a good thing I'm keeping this blog on a free platform because I don't have to feel guilty leaving it empty for a long time. I know it's going to be here when I come back for it, unlike self-hosted blogs that go phloof upon failure to renew.

I thought of giving this blog a new look using some free templates I found on the net. Pretty neat, huh? Browsed through my entries years ago and couldn't help laughing over my stream of thoughts. If my future children and grandchildren read those posts, I'm not sure if they'd be proud of me. But somehow my sense of humor was sharper back then.

I've been reading a lot of motivational videos these past few days, mostly applying the law of attraction. I've manifested several  things, people and events in my life through this phenomenon. The mind has certainly a lot more going than being a memory bank, learning device and judgment tool. It has the power to turn ideas into reality. The word becomes flesh because of what we focus on.

One of my favorite gurus, John Assaraf, spoke about vision boards in "The Secret". I think it works well for blogs too because 90% of the wishes I posted here came to life. The 10% that didn't come true refers to the Iphone I asked for last month.  The universe hotline either had a busy signal or was blocked by the signal jammers springing out everywhere to threaten the incoming automated election.

I'm getting a high listening to Anthony Robbins right now talking about rewiring one's approach towards health. The guy's gifted with the power of conviction, I wish I had the same ability. Ok, he just said to give the body a rest. Guess he knows I'm still up.

No comments: