Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Promoting Sumer's Viewbox

I'd like to spend this portion of my blog telling the world about Doc Sumer's Radiology site and the books he has written. I found his link through Doc Emer's blog and now both of them have linked me up too. I'm really honoured despite that my site isn't a medical blog but of more of whinings from a doctor who refuses to act like one and prefers to live a rockstar's life. :)

Doc Sumer has all the basic infos anyone interested in radiology would want to dig, in his
blog. At 28, he has written various medical publications topped the indian medical exams and won several quiz bowls. He wrote the "Review of Radiology" and guess what's the coolest thing about it? He's sending me a complimentary copy! Yayness! It would really be of great help especially that i'm still starting out as a radio resident.

Way to go Doc Sumer! Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Sumer Sethi said...

U r always welcome :) sumer