Attract Your Life's Desires

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Doc Frankie


Today is the 2nd death anniversary of my favorite doctor, Dr. Frances Dizon. We lost her to breast cancer. With new lumps surfacing on my affected breast, these are the times I wish she was still alive. She was the most compassionate and understanding doctor I knew, not to mention intelligent and beautiful. Probably too good for this world. Unlike other doctors who scold and alienate their patients for not doing as told, Doc Frankie respects the decisions you make but patiently waits for you to come to your senses.

Today I included Doc Frankie in prayers during the mass I attended. When the light strangely lit up the other night, I don't know why Doc Frankie came into my mind. I searched my previous entry of her and realized it was almost her 2nd death anniversary. What I did not mention in my blog about the mysterious light switching was that I palpated another lump in my left breast minutes before the strange occurrence. An unwelcome reprise to the saga I thought was long over.

No comments: