Attract Your Life's Desires

Monday, July 21, 2008

My Secretive Phone

My phone is giving me the cold treatment. The N76 lucky phone which I won in last year's nokia passions promo suddenly stopped alerting me for messages. The next thing I knew, my inbox was flooded with messages which I failed to check earlier, including an invitation to a photoshoot.

I guess it had to do with being exposed to the ice cold water I brought in my bag. The phone accidentally laid near it. It probably got a frost bite or something. I tried to make it work by checking on the profile settings, volume, etc. Nada. Calls still make sound but it doesn't alert me for messages received. Other than that, it's still fully functional. I just have to keep checking it every now and then for important sms. I have to trust my gut feelings to sense a message worth checking.

I hope I could get it working again. It's a very special phone to me. Sentimental values and all, despite that it's a little heavy and the camera isn't that fab. For some reason, I loved the pictures produced by my Nokia 6600 before, even if it had a lower resolution than the 2 megapixels in nokia N76.

Looking at the positive side, I used to complain about text messages sent by morning people. It woked me up before my usual waking hours. Now I don't have to deal with that. I just hope I don't miss out on work opportunities texted to me.

No comments: