Attract Your Life's Desires

Monday, December 13, 2010

Wish for Christmas

 For the longest time, I've been praying for my in-laws to find a livelihood that could make them self sufficient. I even wish they would win the lotto but wonder how long the money would stay with them if they ever hit the jackpot. Oh God, please let them work their butts off and make them do something about their lives before they bleed us dry. I want to live a prosperous life with my husband but it's just too difficult to take flight when you have to carry extra loads for those who are too indolent to grow their own wings.  Please Lord, if you can't make my husband and I billionaires now, at least please bless his family with sufficient means to live decent lives without having to suck the life out of everyone else. Please restore their pride and make them live and let live.

Universe, pretty please? Is that too much to ask?

No comments: