Attract Your Life's Desires

Monday, March 07, 2011

What's The Fuss about iPad2?

The upcoming launch of the Ipad 2 has created a stir on the web since last week. Mostly, people were debating with themselves whether or not  to get the latest version and sell their old Ipad. Some admitted they did't really need the gadget as their former model gets left lying around somewhere.

As for me, it's not an option.. yet (read: no budget). I don't see the need for it now. I still prefer reading hard copy books or ebooks through my iPhone. I'm not even sure if I made the right decision in purchasing an iPhone as I commit a lot of typos when texting with it. The other functions serve me well like the Amazon Kindle for Iphone and Instagram. Otherwise, the Nokia phone should suffice. I guess I caved in to the pressure of pop culture and bought it. You know the feeling when everyone has it and you don't? I'm happy I have the iPhone but I don't think I'll have an iPad soon.

I would have probably gotten one if I had been a billionaire as planned (my plan, that is).I thought I was going to be rich by now but there has been delays in the plans of the great universe.Being on a tight budget teaches you some things in life- prioritizing and recognizing the essentials. But for those who have the money to burn, go ahead and splurge (in a bitter tone, eh?):





No comments: