Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Kristine Has A Blog

My 25 year old cousin Kristine who coudn't get past a bar without being asked for her ID to prove that she isn't a minor, has a blog now. A month ago, she texted me that she wanted her own blog. She was asking me if there was a way she could choose the people viewing it. I told her I'd give her the code to generate a password that would require others to register before they could read her journal. She explained that she wasn't familiar with htmls. Now, when I visited her blog, it's got even more features that require html background. She ought to be the one teaching me the tricks. Actually, I haven't given her the address to my own blog yet. Since we grew up islands apart, i'm not sure how she'd react if she finds out how slightly dysfunctional her cousin is. Seriously Kristine, if you're reading this, welcome to the blogworld! :)

No comments: