Attract Your Life's Desires

Friday, April 01, 2005

P.A.N.D.'s Girl (Paranoid, Avoidant, Narcisstic, Dependent)

Got this test from Dylan.While he is still in a denial state, I have long been aware of my "likely" personality disorders. I'm still currently looking for the cure to these. While I'm at it, go take the test too. But you know what Dyls, browsing through your results comforts me. :) At least I don't have disorders that yield "very high" ratings. Hehe!


Disorder

Rating
Paranoid Disorder:High
Schizoid Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Disorder:Moderate
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Moderate
Histrionic Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Disorder:High
Avoidant Disorder:High
Dependent Disorder:High
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Moderate

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --

No comments: