Attract Your Life's Desires

Friday, June 24, 2005

Mama Fe Writes

Dear Grace,

I know it`s hard to accept your condition when you`re just starting to soar.....Having the big C is not a laughing matter.It`s something people would never dream and wish they would have ( well except for me during those times of insanity ). But life, no matter how hard it is to accept, has reasons beyond our control and understanding....
Just always remember that you are still lucky ( like Kylie Minogue ) because well as a surgeon I know you`ll still live your life to the fullest....you can still soar higher than anybody expects you will.... you must.....

I can`t say anything more because if I do I will be in my uncontrolled bitchy, witchy, morbid self again...
This I promise to you....I may have resigned from my residency training here in the Philippines but I will be a surgeon trained from the best hospital that would accept me and specialized in cancer especially breast cancer....that`s a promise......

No comments: