Attract Your Life's Desires

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Gifts

In 22 days, it's already Christmas. I have happy memories of the season as a kid. Life was much simpler then. We used to hang stockings that were supposedly filled up with goodies from Santa Claus. I would look forward to parties, exchange gifts and noche buena (midnight meal) with the family when the clock strikes 12:00. It was time to open our presents.

Presently, I am excited about shopping for Christmas gifts. There's something about Christmas that makes you more generous. If only I had all the money to spend. But like the old saying goes, it's the thought that counts.

I am at a loss with what kids are up to these days, good thing there's shop wiki online where i could search for any toy that I hear about and browse what they look like.

My niece Xylene is fond of gundam toys. I don't really know what that is except that I saw her assembling weird looking robot figures. Caitlin is an anime freak. I might give her something that has her favorite anime characters. Chinchin is a psp addict. I could buy her a new game to install.

With this innovative idea from shop wiki, it makes it easier fo shoppers to search for any gift item they have in mind because they are guided into all possible stores that sell the stuff they want to buy. It's your portal to a convenient Christmas shopping.

No comments: