Attract Your Life's Desires

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Globe Visibility

Our net server at home had been acting up the past week. With all the works that I'm trying to finish, it got so frustrating that I had to ask my hubby to get a globe visibility prepaid kit.

It is expensive, compared to the unlimited internet hours that we have with our regular web server. However, getting a back up in case internet connection gets messed up again is a necessity, with all the online jobs that got my hands on.

The first time I tried it, it was a dismay. With no 3G signal here at home, the connection was like going back to dial up era once again. It took too long to load, with frequent disconnections that translates to bigger bills since we pay P5 per 15 minute surfing time. Being disconnected before 15 minutes leaves you with P5 wasted each time.

On the positive side, I tried it at the school clinic this afternoon where there was a 3G signal. Amazingly, the connection was uber fast. I got to enjoy continuous youtube videos. Unfortunately, after 30 minutes or so, the connection just hanged and needed to be restarted. Oh well.

I hope the technology in mobile internet moves up really soon. Perhaps one day its glitches will be a thing of the past. People breathe internet these days. Myself included.

1 comment:

misakichan said...

you have just been given an award! :)

check out my blog entry dated dec 03, 2008 to claim your award! :)

http://misakichan.blogspot.com

congrats!