Attract Your Life's Desires

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Award Winning

I have been tagged by Misakichan. Although my recent blog entries aren't as juicy as my posts the past few years, thanks for considering this blog as one of the coolest that you know. :P



Once this award is accepted, the rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I have lost most of my blogging friends ever since I abandoned this blog for a while so I cannot really fill in the 10 nominees. But I'm hoping these people will take the tag:

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

.. hmm.. I've come to realize that I hardly have friends who are into blogging. :( As if Wu Chun would yield to my tag.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....