Attract Your Life's Desires

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm Back!



After almost a year of not updating this site, I have decided to return to the blog that started it all.

It seems almost everything I post here mobilizes the universe to give me what I want. From the ideal husband to the digital cameras, the law of attraction worked every time. Even the $8,000,0000 check I previously posted did materialize... several zeroes were lacking, though. After blogging about the "secret" check, I got a call offering an P8000 monthly deal. Well, at least it got some digits right even if the $ sign was replaced by Peso currency.

After revisiting my original home in the web, I realized that the last post was titled award-winning. Somehow, that dialed the universe hotline and made my beauty blog win at the Philippine Blog Awards.

I decided that my blog holds some power and it doesn't deserve to get abandoned.With all the emo posts I infiltrated this site before, I need to reverse its effects and bring more positive vibes to the world.

Will it be too much to ask for a perfect health? .. and wealth to come with it? Universe, I'm back so please heed my call.

No comments: