Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'll have you soon, LUMIX LX5!

I wanted to buy the Lumix LX5 for my birthday. Since my online writing business was slow for the past couple of months, I had to do some budgeting. I just bought the Nikon D90 last year so I thought I was being a little selfish if I bought another camera for the year. I didn't want to put the burden on my hubby, although he was much willing to grant me my wish. I don't feel comfortable spending another person's money even if it's from my dearest husband. I'd rather save up for something expensive that I wanted to buy.

I'm still waiting for a good project to earn me some serious moolah but until then, I guess I will just have to keep staring at this picture, I will keep on looking at it on amazon and ebay in the hope that I'll attract Lumix LX5 to my life.

No comments: