Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Online Selling


I've been considering for the longest time, to sell goods online, to maximize my internet hours. Besides the capital, looking for profitable products and targeting its market are things I should consider.

Since I run a beauty blog, I've considered opening a beauty shop on its subdomain. There are good and affordable products from China but most of them are replicas of popular brand names.

Fake Macs are just about everywhere. Honestly, these are good products by themselves but the piracy bothers me. I certainly don't want to ruin my readers' trust by advocating copycat products.

I hope I can come up with ideas that will bring in the millions. I am counting on Divine providence to show me the way to fortune.

No comments: