Attract Your Life's Desires

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Favorite Angelica Jones Twiths

Pinoy netizens of the twittersphere would know about the funny @iamangelicajones account supposedly owned by the starlet turned public servant Angelica Jones, who is notorious for her flawed English grammar. Many would say that it's a fake account but I couldn't care less. It makes my day! It is similar to Hubert Webb's fake twitter that is making a mock of him being stuck in the 90's.   I'd be more concerned if it were the real Angelica Jones sending all those grammatically-challenged tweets. By the way, as the person behind the account calls it, "twiths."  

When my hubby sees me smiling to myself facing the laptop, he's certain I'm checking out Angelica's "twiths." Most of the time, he's right. Here are some of my favorite hilarious @iamangelicajones tweets, usually in reply to her followers:

@emiecutie: @imangelicajones how's the peace and order in your place?:)"-masarap ang fish , dami nga order eh tagal kasi ma ihaw

@waikiki89: @imangelicajones what is the essence of being a woman?"- being a woman is not being a man

RT @tweestian: @imangelicajones what is a woman without a man?- a woman without a man is a single ladies

@waikiki89: @imangelicajones where do u see yourself in the next 5 yrs?"- I can see myself in the mirror

@chevynut86: @imangelicajones ms angelica may nagpapatanong po kung may english subject kayo nung elementary kayo?"-bakit s school mo wala?

"@baby_charmis: @imangelicajones what can u say about the bombing awhile ago?"- the bombing awhile ago is long ago, let's move on safety

@sharmainedn: @imangelicajones sino favorite cartoon character mo?"-my favorite character is obedient

RT @p0gz: @imangelicajones tama! A positive anything is better than a negative nothing.. So stay positive! =]- not positive, im not pregnant

RT @tissa16: @imangelicajones -r u the real angelica jones?- im not angelica jone, im angelica jones, plural form po

RT @waikiki89: @imangelicajones do u think the world will really end come 2012?- no way, next election is 2013 pa,

@Louie27Santos: @imangelicajones -hI gOoD mRnInG, dO u yOu hAvE gUesTiNg oR aPpEaRaNcE iN aNy sTaTiOn, iM oNe oF uR fAn-"-apparition lng po

you can rich me by trailway, u can rich me on an airplane, u can rich me wid ur mine

Always imagine the life that you always imagined and it will come true not just imagination

No comments: