Attract Your Life's Desires

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mis-Quotes

My niece was asking me the other day on nice quotes and I answered her with the infamous "birds of the same feather make a good feather duster." She ended up laughing off her seat when I dished out even more quotes gone wrong. I'm posting them here in case I forget them later:


  • The family that prays together has only one rosary
  • Early to bed, early to rise makes you sleepy in the afternoon
  • When the cat is away, the mouse is alone
  • If others can do it, let them do it for you
  • Do unto others before others do unto you
  • It's better to cheat than to repeat
  • Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you mine
  • An apple a day is seven apples a week
  • No guts, no glory.. no ID, no entry
  • To err is human; to errs is humans
  • Don't judge a book, just cover it

No comments: