Attract Your Life's Desires

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Phil Younghusband and Angel Locsin Love Story on Twitter

Yihee!!! Angel Younghusband sounds nice.I'm talking about the phenomenal soccer star Phil Younghusband and the girl he currently fancies, Angel Locsin.

After the Philippine Azkals' win against Mongolia last night, people can't seem to get enough of the country's victory and its star player, Phil Younghusband. Every girl and gay included, is wishing to be his Youngwife. This news is gonna break their hearts, as Phil is apparently enamored with the pretty Angel Locsin. He just asked the actress through twitter, if she's free on Valentine's day. To which Angel replied, she has work on the 14th but said they could try another day.

I think they like each other. I can't wait to see how their love story progresses. Unusual that the twitterworld has to witness it but the nosy fan in me is not complaining. However, something tells me that Phil is a ladies' man. Angel seems to be a nice girl and I hope he doesn't play around with her. Sheesh. A romance blooming in twitter. I hope they end up together.


No comments: