Attract Your Life's Desires

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The Man of My DreamsPosted by Hello

This is the picture of my ideal guy. Someone who looks exactly like him (talk about tall order, ok maybe drop the word "exactly") doesn't smoke, drinks only a little... loves God above all, intellectually stimulating, well-mannered, affectionately thoughtful, can make me laugh, can be the shoulder I could cry on, can sing with me at the videoke without discounting the act as jologs, he's non-chauvinistic and a real gentleman who'll sweep me off my feet.No wonder it's taking me ages to find him, if at all I find him. If my dreams bring me any closer to this guy, you wouldn't question my sleeping for extra long hours. If only he could come to life.

"Funny how we set qualifications in the process of finding the person who is the best for us when at the back of our minds we know that the one we love will always be an exception to the rule."

No comments: