Attract Your Life's Desires

Monday, September 13, 2004

wedding belles Posted by Hello


I, Jing2x and Elaine preparing for Mary Ann's Wedding. Weeks before the occasion, Ann instructed me to take charge of Elaine's wardrobe and makeup.Elaine,like me happens to suffer from a bad case of *manang-gitis, albeit in different ways.My manang-gitis manifests when cute guys are in sight, while her case attacks when she's made to wear girly-girly dresses and make-ups. She even "begged" to wear pants to the wedding, to which I had to firmly put my foot down. No way. I would've been a failure as the appointed image consultant if I allowed her to. In the end, Elaine realized how fabulous she could look in a dress. No trace of manang-gitis whatsoever.

*manang-gitis- from the word manang, meaning: uber-conservative or prude

No comments: