Attract Your Life's Desires

Sunday, October 16, 2005

God Spoke To me




Last Thursday, I had my CBC taken. My WBC dropped to 1.5 (normal is 5-10) my hemoglobin was 10 (normal at least 12). That night, my hair started falling off. It was an unnerving experience to say the least. The fact that I was severely immunocompromised was bothering. If I get infected today, tomorrow I could be under the respirator. Seeing the chunks of my hair all over was discomforting as well. It was a difficult time to be brave. The following day, when I got inside the car and switched the radio on, this song played. That moment, I knew God was telling me something. He was making His presence felt.

HEALING by Deniece Williams

Now that we have gotten through
One more fall
I can just admit I've got it all
Cause I do
Cause I've got you
We've crossed these battle lines to many times
It passes throught the heart
But it never leaves a mark

Cause Your love just keeps on healing me
No matter how I bruise
If I just trust You
Your love just keeps on healing me
One more clue
One more chance that wasnt there before
In your arms
no pain can harm the way im feeling
Lord I know that Your love is healing

I've kicked around those lines in my head
But I've never listened to the words that You said
See where its lead
Well I know I have it now
Cause You showed me how
And all I had to do
Was just to keep my eyes on You

Cause Your love just keeps on healing me
No matter how I bruise
If I just trust You
Your love just keeps on healing me
One more clue
One more chance that wasnt there before
In your arms
no pain can harm the way im feeling
Lord I know that Your love is healing

(break)

Cause Your love just keeps on healing me
No matter how I bruise
If I just trust You
Your love just keeps on healing me
One more clue
One more chance that wasnt there before
In your arms
no pain can harm the way im feeling

Lord I know that Your love is healing

2 comments:

misakichan said...

Doc Grace, I still think that you look great and fashionable with your wig on. ^______^

I will keep on praying for you. God is good and He's not deaf to our prayers. Keep trusting in Him and believing in His love. ^______^

We're in MRH now, but we hope to see you soon in NMMC. Take care always. ^______^

Dr. Vain said...

bgjammin: thanks for dropping by and for the encouraging words. the people (stranger or not) that are most sympathethic with me are the ones who have lost a loved one to breast cancer. I know it's not an easy fight but I'll keep struggling. thanks for your contribution to cancer research. it is very noble of you.

kristine: i left a comment on your blog but i'm saying this again, be patient on your IM rotation at MRH. I know how you must be feeling. Regards to the gang. :)