Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Breakfast With Styx

Styx was just in time when she texted me that she was back in town for a short break from her internship in Dumaguete. I was already packing my things, ready to head home from my 24h duty when my phone beeped. It's been a while since I last saw her and it was the first time she saw me in a wig. Despite my dropping blood count, we went to a restaraunt that served an eat all you can meal and tried to catch up with the latest events in our lives. The look of love was all over her face as I asked her about the love of her life. She couldn't wipe off the grin as she talked about him. Sigh. I was happy as well to know that she and her classmates were doing well in Siliman and making a good impression on their colleagues and seniors. Of course, like I told them before, the hard work at Xavier especially during senior clerkship really pays off in the end. It was fun having you around again, Styx. Study well for the boards next year! Give my Regards to our "bandmates" Melissa and Taweng. :)












No comments: