Attract Your Life's Desires

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sam-one Has Been Evicted


Sam Milby, that handsome housemate from the show "Pinoy Big Brother" has been evicted last night. I find it amusing watching that show because it allows you to observe human behavior on the boob tube. Of course, there's that nosy nature of people who want to pry into other people's lives especially when it's there for viewing. I'm no exception to that. Among my favorite characters besides Sam, are Uma and Cass. I enjoy Uma's bluntness and his opinions make sense. Although Cass comes off as a dumb blonde, despite her vixen image, she is in fact a naive person unmindful of her actions and words. That makes her spontaneous and at times, funny. I wonder about the psychological impact on the housemates being stuck in a house for 100 days that deprives them of connection from the outside world. Would it have any traumatic bearing on their psyche? The management of the show are aware of this hence they hired a resident psychologist to check on the housemates from time to time.


Watching Sam frequently silent inside the house because of the language barrier lead him into being misunderstood as someone distant, with a world of his own. But then he is an artist (he's a good singer, song writer, guitarist, gymnast, figure skater among other things) and artists tend to have eccentricities that others fail to comprehend.I should know, coz I charge my attacks of "topak" to my artistic temperament. Scapegoat.


Tina, di kita inaagawan sa Papa Sam mo ha! It's just that it's nice to find some people who seem to have everything yet know how to keep their feet on the ground. Yes, this guy's so humble and I hope his fame doesn' change that. The downside to him (besides borrowing Uma's briefs) is that he tends to get easily tempted by aggressive girls. I just hope that he stays away from Chx now that they've been both evicted.I have nothing personal against that girl but I have an enormous digust over slutty girls. Oh pardon that word. That's being harsh. I admire her honesty and guts but let's just say I abhor women who can't accord themselves due respect. I don't think honesty, guts and respect can't come together. They're the women who give us women, a bad name. Well before this post turns into an anti-Chx-type-of-girls entry, I can only hope that Sam's star will shine in the real world. This guy is too talented to be cute. His good looks remind me of my partner in our grad ball in med school. Sigh.

No comments: