Attract Your Life's Desires

Monday, September 29, 2008

Boredom Strikes

It's been a long while since I logged in to this blog. As if anybody cares. But for the heck of keeping this alive, here I am again updating myself in case I'll wish to look back on my entries a few years from now.

Here are some reasons why my blog is empty these past few weeks:

1.Each time I logged in to blogger, it gave me a page load error which I got tired of, and hence did not bother repeating the process.

2. I found a prime time TV show that got me hooked: "I Love Betty La Fea." That's the pinoy version of the international TV series "Betty La Fea" or "Ugly Betty". I didn't watch the American nor original Colombian version because I don't really enjoy watching people on TV that aren't pleasant to the eyes. The Pinoy version is played by a very pretty actress in Bea Alonzo who gets covered up with prosthetics and acts really dorky to fit the role. I dunno but I actually enjoy this show!

3. Things happened that I'm not blogging about and I don't wanna dwell on. I trust that God will find a way.

4. My mind is on a hiatus. I cannot think clearly and I'm too tired to write anything to spark my own interest. Sheesh.

5. Speaking to myself is not only silly but boring.

No comments: