Attract Your Life's Desires

Sunday, May 29, 2005

MYMP

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Soulful renditions from MYMP. The most unforgettable number that night was their version of Expose's "I'll Never Get Over You..." A song I often ignored and found cornball when played on the radio but was given a fresh twist when Juris sang it so beautifully that I found myself close to tears. Well, her voice knows how to find its way to the raw nerve in her audience and stick the fork in, eliciting major ouch!
..."i know that i oughta find someone new but all i find is myself always thinkin' of you"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My first nightout after what I've been through. Nobody had to know I was a mutant. My arm cooperated, except for minor mishaps.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pips with her sisters

No comments: