Attract Your Life's Desires

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gratitude Blog

I've been my usual pessimistic self in my recent posts that I forgot what I learned from watching "The Secret". Since I'm on a manic episode.. errr.. happier and relaxed state now, I decided to list the things that I am grateful for. These are simple things that made my day brighter than usual:

1. I found a new online job. I got an email today for an interview and it went well that I'm starting it on Monday. About 2 weeks ago, I applied for another job that got me excited because it was a perfect fit for my educational background. The buyer told me that she was going to hire me once her payment process is verified but I patiently waited and found out that other applicants have been hired instead. I cancelled my trip with my hubby to Manila just so I could focus on that new job, only to be left waiting for nothing. I guess this is my second wind, as another job was posted which has something to do with medicine as well. The buyer is a doctor himself, like my boss in my first online assignment who is likewise very pleasant to deal with. I trust that this will finally push through.

2. My Cargo Blu-Ray Pressed Powder arrived in the mail today. It was shipped from US and got to me in exactly 7 days, including weekends. That fast! When I tried it before heading off to work in the school clinic, it had a flawless finish that covered my skin imperfections. I couldn't keep myself from looking at the mirror every chance I could get. This product is miraculous.

3. I got a parking space in a mall where it is extremely difficult to find one. Today is an exceptionally busy day in the mall because another parking lot was occupied with booths that cars had to find any space outside the mall where they can fit in. Like a blessing that fell from the skies, an empty space showed up just in time, at the covered parking lot at that.

4. No moron encounters on the road. Just the usual idiot stuffs. Ok, no negative vibes. It was a smooth driving day.

5. I found magic chips on the grocery store. Yummy!

6. My loved ones are kept safe and in good health.

7. I learned to smile again. After being gloomy and bitchy these past few days, it was almost impossible to believe that I could smile again.

8. I found time to blog again.


Thank you Lord for all the blessings despite my dwindling faith. I can be stupid sometimes but thank you for not giving up on me and for finding me reasons to feel better about myself.

No comments: