Attract Your Life's Desires

Monday, April 05, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Pinoy Lookalikes

I'm a fan of the number one US talent show but with the frequent brownouts in my city for the past few months, I've been missing out a lot. Still, I can't help but notice the semblance of 2 of the finalists from American Idol Season 9 with some of our  local celebrities.

First is the charming Siobhan Magnus, whose special skill in hitting banshee-high notes effortlessly is often compared with Adam Lambert's. Her looks isn't anywhere close to Adam, although they're both pretty. :) She reminds me of a local star who used to be married to Benjie Paras, Jackie Forster. I don't know where Jackie is right now. I don't seem to see her anywhere in showbiz  anymore. The last I heard she studied to become a freelance hair and makeup artist/ image consultant.

                                                                Siobhan Magnus

                                                               Jackie Forster  
                                                                      

The next is Tim Urban, who along with ousted finalist Alex Lambert are stuck in the 60's or 70's, as evidenced by their old-fashioned hairstyles. With a few more members, they could revive the Beatles band- with Alex being the younger Paul McCartney. But if he comes to the Philippines, he could star as Tom Taus' missing brother in the remake of "Cedie, ang Munting Prinsipe." Tom, Antoinette Taus' younger brother, I presume is not so munti (little) anymore and I don't have a clue where is he is now.

                                                                       Tim Urban

                                                                         Tom Taus, Jr
Photo credits: AmericanIdol.com

No comments: