Attract Your Life's Desires

Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm Pretty Sure My Cat's Been Reading My Diary

No, I don't have a cat and I don't keep a diary because I can't decipher my own handwriting. The title above was the line uttered by Brittany, the resident airhead of the "Glee" TV series, on their teaser video for next week's episode.

Tonight's Madonna Glee special totally rocked. Gotta love the Sue Sylvester Vogue number with William Schuester's name making its way to the lyrics. lol. But I still can't get over the fact that Jonathan Groff, the Broadway guy who plays Jesse St. James is GAY. I would have swooned to his dreamy good looks, until my googling spree on wikipedia boinked me into learning he's openly gay. Crap.

Next week's episode (Episode 16) entitled "Home" will have April Rhodes' (Remember the goosebump-inducing "Alone" duet with Schuester) return to the scene and starts flirting with William when she learns that he's divorced.

Sue goes on another Nazi frenzy when she demands that her Cheerios go on a diet for their interview on Splits Magazine, where she will be hailed as the Cheerleading coach of the last 2000 years.

Here is a sneak preview of next week's episode:

No comments: