Attract Your Life's Desires

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

As Long As We Get To Kill Some Vampires

..Says Jacob, obviously directing the statement to Edward. This is yet another trailer of the upcoming Twilight Saga movie, Eclipse. I wonder if the Eclipse movie will bore again like the 2nd installment of the series did. Guess I'll have to know when it opens come June 30,2010. But this looks more action packed than the last one. Crossing fingers this will be better. The clash between the vampires and wolves kinda scare me. I haven't read the Eclipse book lying around here on my desk.

3 comments:

liketoyellatpeople said...

oh my goodness, i got goosebumps! I CANT WAIT! team jacob ftw!

caitlinwilson12894 said...

Oh my God! This is going to be so cool! Team Edward :)

lilly27 said...

OMGGGG This trailer is so much better than the first. Gives a lot more away though.
I can't wait!