Attract Your Life's Desires

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Celebrating Life, Images


me and my guests. mama fe, tina, doc aries, larry, me, jay and ai


how can my bugaw powers work if jay and mama fe are so distant from each other


Jardine's Videoke Bar. I was supposed to be the one treating them but they turned out hosting the birthday videoke party for me. Thanks Gail and Jards!


behind us are jardine's dvd collection. doc aries, upon seeing the GI Joe movie got excited like a kid all over again


hmmm... it started with a duet. hehe! note doc aries, in his pa-cute pose


gail dedicating a song to his sick baby who got sicker when he heard us howling


Go Gail!... Jardine:" awat na baby"


poor poor jardine running down with fever


my cousins ronnie and becky, my mom and me. stop asking me how to get in touch with my cousins already.


mama fe and tinkerbell, anong gamit nyong detergent?


edshil and shawie were on duty on my birthday, i treated them out to cravings instead, the next day


meet ruffa mae quinto and camille pratts in one person- shawie



me and tinkerbell


No comments: