Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, December 04, 2004

No Worries, Folks!



My friends have been texting me after they read my blogs. They are alarmed that I might be going through too much of a rough time to push me into major depression. I have been depressed, alright but I bounce back everytime. Just because I wrote a depressing entry doesn't mean I carry it all along. My blogs reflect my unfiltered thoughts as of the moment, in a day or two things could change.

I'm able to focus better now. I'm happy that I'm learning to read x-rays on my own and arrive at the correct diagnosis. I'm getting the hang of things. Radiology is not like IM where my clerkship, internship and moonlighting backgrounds gave me the confidence to manage patients in less than a month of residency training. Radiology is a whole new learning experience. Even if they don't accept me as the new resident for January, I have other plans laid out so I guess I'm doing okay careerwise.

As to the unworthy one eating up my thoughts, no worries on that. In a few years I'll be reading my blogs and laugh at myself for pining over someone who could be gay all along. Shame on me. Such tragedy. But really, a friend's opinion got me thinking.

I'm looking forward to going back to Manila later this month. Sharon noticed I fancy celebrating my birthdays in Manila. It just happens that a lot of things are up near my birthday. I'm fixing my itinerary this early. I'm due for another rebond. Seeing the results of the new milk rebond on Loi thrills me to get mine too. I'm seeing my friends again after a long time. Most of them are based there right now. I only get to have a social life when I go back to Manila. Pathetic. Now the problem is how to squeeze in the family gatherings in between. Maybe all I need is a change of environment to completely detoxify myself. Otherwise, I'm perfectly fine. Trust me. However, your shows of concern are deeply appreciated!

No comments: