Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Just For Laughs


Chinese man:Me no come work, me sick.
Boss: When I'm sick,I have sex with my wife, try it.
2hrs later chinese phones back:It worked!Me better. U got nice house!
-----------
A student in exam starts taking off all his clothes throwing them out of the window.
Teacher: "What are you doing?"
Student: Paper says, "Answer in brief only".
-----------
Employer to applicant: "So why did you leave your previous job?"
Applicant: "The company relocated & they did not tell me where."
(digression: this should have been my answer to my interview lately. haha!)
-----------
A couple was vacationing in a jungle. Suddenly, the husband was attacked by a crocodile. HUSBAND: Quick! Shoot!
WIFE: I cant! I ran out of film!
-----------
A gay donated huge money to church.The pastor said to gay: "in gratitude you can select 3 HYMNS." Quickly,d gay stood up pointd to 3 men & said"him,him, him!"
-----------
Birds of the same feather make a good feather duster;when the cat is away the mouse is alone; don't judge a book just cover it; a family that prays together has only 1 rosary.
-----------
Dear SANTA,Pls send me a BABY BROTHER 4 Christmas.Love,TOMMY.
-Dear TOMMY,You'll surely get ur Xmas gift. Just send me your MOTHER.Love, Santa

SMILE! hehe! it's never good to take your self too seriously. this is the season to be merry after all. To end, i want you all to sing this christmas carol with me...ahem! *clears throat*... "whenever i see girls and boys selling lanterns on the streets, i remember the boy but i don't remember the feeling anymore..." ooopps! :) sorry on that one. woohoo!!! happy holidays everyone! :)

1 comment:

GENIUS IS JUST ANOTHER MOUSE! said...

ha ha ha ha! this is so much fun! i enjoyed this blog so much! pls text me when you're in manila na!