Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Turbulent Thoughts


Of all the foolish things I did in the past, I wonder if this thing I'm doing will bring me burning in hell. It's one thing to kill and another thing to allow yourself to get killed, especially when armed with the adequate rifles to save yourself. What you don't know won't hurt you and in turn, knowing too much will scare you to death. Is punishment at hand for those who choose death over life, those who take no action and let nature take its course? It's like watching a bud wilt just before reaching its full blossom and convince oneself that it has served it's purpose in this world.There's only one way to settle this and that can only be achieved when I gather enough guts to face the verdict. For the first time, I wish I can't trust my own judgment.

No comments: