Attract Your Life's Desires

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Cookies For The Hungry Soul




Did I just hear your tummy grumble? Can't blame you. Seeing these gastronomic delights will push your stomach to a hungry mode. Even I can't help drooling as I write this. It's a feel good food perfect for those nursing a broken heart and replenishing drenched up spirits. Give your tongue a break from licking your wounds and give in to your cravings for these yummy gourmet cookies.

I've been very choosy with my food lately that I have to avoid disease-causing ingredients. I'm loading up on vegetables and shying away from animal products. Living in a health conscious era, even these treats heed the call to a healthier living. Choose the all natural cookies with healthy ingredients like organic whole wheat pastry flour and dairy, heart-beneficial oats and organic butter. Feed your body right.

If you're looking for gifts for your loved ones or wanna cheer up a friend, these should liven up their spirits in no time. Accentuate these with dainty ribbons and you're good to go.

If you're the boss everyone would love to have, think of ways to keep your people enamored. These delights would make excellent giveaways as corporate gifts cookies. Give your employees a pat in the back by rewarding them with unforgettably delicious premium grade goodies.

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? Not me. But I definitely want to get my hands on the jar as long as they're healthy.

No comments: