Attract Your Life's Desires

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reviving Makeup Artist In Scrubs

The last few days got me preoccupied with my beauty blog. It caught a bug in blogger which made the dreaded server 404 error appear everytime i tried to view it.

My other blog that was supposedly made for breast cancer awareness could not be opened either, because of the gmail bug that disabled the email I used for that blog. Blogger and gmail seem to be infested with bugs lately.

While others troubled by the error are still patiently waiting for the problem to be fixed, I decided to transfer my site to a new domain. I had to take action to revive it before it drowns into oblivion. I now have to start from scratch and build readership all over again butI am consoled by the fact that I love how it looks now. I chose a magazine-like template for wider space and easy readability.

I wonder if how the number 404 would fare in suertres lotto. Would it be yield the opposite effect or would it be just as infuriating?

No comments: