Attract Your Life's Desires

Saturday, November 27, 2004

the manPosted by Hello

Before you get perverted thoughts on why am I posting pictures of a half-naked man on my blog, let me introduce you to this scorching-hot hunk on the photo, that's Luke Jickain. I was never into Marina but I occasionally checked it out just so I could get a glimpse of him. The sounds are off when I watch him by the way. I watched last night's Bench Understatement Fashion Show Special on studio 23 and there he was, in his usual gorgeous self, strutting his absoutely FATAL looks. He's chunkier than when I saw him 2 years ago, with more defined abs. The abs, man, the abs! Someone commented that this guy should be shot in the head for looking so beautiful. You bet. Man, I do make the best judgment on the hunks. I'm mighty proud of that.

No comments: