Attract Your Life's Desires

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Fallen


We spent the whole day at the beach (tree)house yesterday for my brother's birthday. Just when we were packing things up to go home by 8PM, tragedy struck. A coconut fell from the tree and smashed into my dad's front mirror, right across the drivers' seat. Thank goodness it wasn't my car or more importantly, it didn't fall into anyone's head. To think that I've been walking back and forth near the area just before it happened. If it were a cartoon, the impact was just too hard I would've been nailed straight to the underground had it fallen on my head. But this was real life, it would've been a resounding GCS 3, or worse, DOA misfortune. It would be great to meet Rico Yan while our age difference isn't that huge but I never dreamt of a death by the coconut. Such an unglamorous way to die.


That's not spiderman's cobweb, just the broken fragments of glass holding on

Since my dad can't drive his car, I'm the one left with nothing to drive. He's gonna use my car temporarily. Technically speaking, that's still his car. I'm back to being the dependent daughter/sister who cannot get around town without her dad or kuya driving for her. I will miss my car and the legolas doll inside it but this is just for the meantime. We're still lucky nobody got hurt with that darn flying coconut.

No comments: