Attract Your Life's Desires

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Search me not

Friendster has this new feature in which they put popular searches in each user's network, look what I found in Elaine' network:

1.new hair styles
2.william hung death
3.free ringtones
4.video chat
5.mai-mai cojuangco wedding
6.filipina boldstars
7.mEDICAL RESEARCH
8.donita rose wedding
9.kantot
10.your name in chinese

err..why on earth did they associate you with filipina boldstars laine? didn't know you were shifting professions.

and guess what popped out in my network:

1.burberry handbags
2.louis vuitton
3.find a boyfriend
4.remote desktop
5.quit smoking
6.burberry
7.cd business cards
8.yoga mats
9.plasma tv
10.gucci wallet

go ahead, laugh all you want. everyone, including friendster, seems to be worried on my status. oh please, give me a break!

No comments: